Thursday, March 22, 2012

Progress report





Good evening, July 23, my blog was a birthday, he turned one month, and on this occasion I want to submit a report on the work done by me. Since I already wrote a mini -report about what I did for the. 20 days of the blog. I try to be brief with you.







And so begin:.
a. As you may have noticed, the blog appeared ' Index ' by clicking on the desired subject, you can quickly get to positions of interest to you.
2. Added button named ' Bookmarks ', which are below the social buttons to ' Share '.
3. Under each post, I posted three news which are displayed automatically, and clicking on which will be able to read and learn a lot of new.
4. You can now subscribe to my Facebook group, just find me on Twitter and Google Plus, the buttons are located above the columns.
5. Put the output line of visitors, which is located to the left of the main speakers Site.
6. Added their RSS link to many catalogs that I showed you in a post titled.
RSS directories.

7. Increased attendance at the blog to an average of 50 unique visitors a day.
8. Chased by a white blog directory.


My goal:.
a. Increase attendance to 100 unique visitors per day.
2. Get a TIC 10.
This is the most I want to do before the end of next week.


View site statistics, please visit. xseo. in.
Subscribe to RSS or via e-mail and you'll know when will the new article and read it first.


Also, I would be pleased if you write. that you are not satisfied that the need to change. Probably need to focus on specific topics articles. Thanks in advance for your help!.

Thank you all for your attention:).

No comments:

Post a Comment