Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm sorry, Bob!


I am not guilty. Got the will of fate into an account in Sapa Basil Tkachev (aka. AllInTop. ). Publish some screenshots.














In the GBL - 188tys. sites. Mmmm, this is 35.8% of the total sap.

Anyone who was expecting a completely bezankornye Vasey links, I hasten to disappoint. Bob, for the most part do not even bother writing fantasy anchor, simply buying links to key phrases. In a couple of projects have found references to the ' here', marked as ' pumping of trust '.

The legend debunked. I'm sorry, Bob!.

UPD. In fact, Bob had given me a login to sap his drive. He was on the road, and there glanders ended. Well, and then.






And three hours later.






So the actual screen. Well, who does not believe the reports Vasilissa can pofapat the position of its. site. ( regs on megaindekse free). Although I personally do not like his method. I have my own cockroaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment